The ‘Ocalenie’ foundation is a non-governmental organization which is not geared for profit.
We do not run a business and the assistance which we provide is totally free.
We have been functioning since 2000 and since 2008 we are the Organization for the Public Benefit.
Foundation’s actions concentrate on:
- assistance for refugees and immigrants on Polish territory
- supporting state institutions, for instance, by consultations, mediations or organizing workshops
- co-operation with state institutions and non-governmental organizations acting in a field of assistance for refugees and immigrants
- participation in researches which monitor the situation of refugees and immigrants in Poland
- supporting Polish diasporas on Caucasus
- supporting repatriation of people of Polish descent from Georgia
Detailed information about Foundation’s actions:
Current actions – actions, programs and projects which are currently run
Completed actions – projects, workshops, events that have been already organized and completed
Dorota Parzymies – Deputy of the Board
Malika Abdoulvakhabova – Vice-Deputy of the Board
Kamil Kamiński – Board member
Piotr Bystrianin – Board member
Address: 00-364 Warsaw
Ordynacka Street 9/21 (second floor)
Telephone/Fax: +48 22 828 50 54